- DOT: East Side BRT "Might" Include Physically Separated Lanes (News)
- Bloomberg, Cut This Cost: 2,400 City Employees Drive to Work in City-Owned Cars (News)
- Assembly Passes Leandra’s Law, Including Ignition Lock Requirement for DWI Offenders (NYT)
- Parking Ticket Disputes Will Never Go Away — "8:06 Is the New 8:01" (NYT)
- New Bike Program Means More Freedom, Better Health for NYers Living With AIDS (Housing Works)
- Check Out Some of the Top Entries From Last Night’s Biking Rules PSA Contest (City Room)
- It’s Pedicab Week at the Post as Registration Deadline Nears
- Investment Trends: Super-Rich Buying Up Rail, Roads, and Bridges (Globe and Mail, WSJ)
- NYPD Escort for Amtrak Joe Crashes on the Way to Daily Show (NYT, Post)
- Someone Stole No Impact Man’s Bike! …Now It’s Back!
- Here’s How the Fare Hike Four Treat a Statewide Budget Crisis (Observer)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.