- Manhattan Jury Convicts Trucker of Murder for Deaths of Two British Tourists (Post)
- Poll: Most New Yorkers Want Faster Rail, Not a New Airport (City Room)
- Plax Gets 2 Years for Shooting Himself; DWI Killer Donte Stallworth Already Free (Post, ESPN)
- Ravitch Can Fill Lt. Gov Post After All, Says Court of Appeals (News, NYT, City Room)
- New Central Park Regs Single Out Pedicabs. What About Multi-ton Vehicles? (Gothamist)
- Ride Transit, Defeat Terror (NY1)
- Allison Arieff: Quick and Cheap Public Space Reclamation? More Please.
- Cap’n Transit on the Threat to Transit Lines Posed by Parallel Roads (via Streetsblog.net)
- More Scenes From the Bike Slam Design Battle (City Room)
- Ladies and Gentlemen, State Senator Hiram Monserrate (City Room)
- Eyes on the Street: German-Engineered Bike Lanes (Yglesias)
Get more headlines over at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.