- Citi Bike Trips Top 250,000 (NY1)
- Is the Daily News Positioning Itself as the Pro-Bike-Share Tabloid?
- WSJ Asks: Where Are the Rest of Citi Bike’s 6,000 Bikes?
- Times Finds Citi Bike Users Forgiving of Software Problems
- Sadik-Khan Talks Public Spaces With Clyde Haberman (NYT)
- TA: Nearly 90 Percent of Brooklyn Drivers Speed, But NYPD Issued Only 2,028 Tickets in 2011 (Post)
- Jeff Klein Continues Push for School Zone Speed Cameras (NYT, News)
- More Coverage of Jimmy Van Bramer’s Call for Queens Bike-Share: News, DNA
- Pedestrian Karin Eberts-Ayub, 53, Killed by Alleged Drunk Driver in Sheepshead Bay (News, DNA)
- What Happened to Hit-and-Run Victim Kevin Bell Will Test Your Faith in Humanity (Post, News, DNA)
- Nicole Gelinas Endorses the Sam Schwartz Fair Toll Plan (Post)
- Hunter Profs Peter Tuckel and William Milczarski Tie NYC Cyclist Fatalities to Helmet Use (News)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill