A Little Community-Based (Web) Planning
We at Streetsblog have been thinking about ways to improve the site, so, true to our stated philosophy on these issues, we thought we’d reach out to you, the readers.
We’d love it if you could take a few moments and send in your comments / suggestions about the site – how you use it and how we might be able to make it better. Here are a few questions to guide your thoughts:
- What do you like best about Streetsblog?
- What could we do to improve Streetsblog for you?
- What’s one thing we absolutely SHOULDN’T change?
- Name one thing another website does well that we should
- How often do you visit Streetsblog?
Of all the comments posted, we’ll randomly select one to receive a brand spanking new Streetsblog t-shirt! (No, these don’t exist yet, but I’ve decided to force the issue)
Ok, we’re looking forward to hearing what you have to say. Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Photo: amortize on Flickr