- Ready or Not, It’s Election Day: NYT, News
- Lhota: State and City Must Safeguard Against Future Shutdowns (TransNat); Donohue: Feds Too
- Dana Rubinstein: Cuomo Finally Takes Ownership of MTA, But Will It Last?
- Service Returning to A/C, B and Q (TransNat); PATH Begins Limited Service (TransNat)
- Brooklynites Losing Patience as G and L Remain Under Water (DNA, CapNY, Bklyn Paper)
- East River Bridge Bike Traffic Jumped by 130 Percent Last Thursday (TransNat)
- Imagining Post-Sandy NYC With Bike Share (Bloomberg)
- Is This the Most Unhinged Post Attack on Livable Streets Yet?
- TLC Stops Ride Sharing and Livery Street Hails (CapNY)
- Woman and Two Children Struck by Van Driver in Williamsburg (Gothamist)
- Komanoff: Obama Nod Recalls Bloomberg’s Long-Held Position on Carbon Tax (CTC)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill