- Times to Albany: Bridge Tolls or Horrendous Transit Cuts? The Choice Is Clear
- News: Permanent Plazas on Broadway the Right Call By Bloomberg; Post: Safety Gains ‘Meaningless’
- Deliveryman Killed By Drunk SUV Driver in Long Island City (News)
- Intoxicated Off-Duty Cop Plows Into Garbage Truck, Flips Onto Sidewalk in Front of Tiffany’s (NYT)
- State Senators Vote to Give Drunk Drivers a Break (On Transport)
- Yglesias: Transit Service, Not HSR, Gives You the Best Bang for Your Transpo Stimulus Buck
- Brooklyn Eagle Psyched for Select Bus Service on Nostrand Ave
- NJ Gov Chris Christie Shows His Anti-Transit Stripes (MTR)
- Irate, Childish Motorists Pay Less for Parking By Vandalizing Meters (Post)
- Kaid Benfield: Vancouver’s Olympic Village Deserves a Medal for Walkable, Sustainable Development
Catch more headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.
Streetsblog will be offline for the rest of the holiday. See you back here tomorrow.