- State Senate Deigns to Confirm Jay Walder as MTA Chief (Daily Politics, NYT, News, 2nd Ave Sagas)
- NYC Even More Vulnerable to Rising Sea Levels Than Other Coastal Cities (WSJ)
- IBO: City Will Lose Out on Atlantic Yards Subsidies (City Room, AYR, News, Bklyn Paper)
- Forbes Interviews JSK. Did You Know DOT Has a Training Academy for Community Boards?
- Some Merchants Still Groping for a Reason to Disapprove of Eighth Ave Bike Lane (Chelsea Now)
- Irene Lo Re Complains to Post About Parking Reform on Brooklyn’s Fifth Ave
- What Sort of Person Takes an Anti-Bike Group Named "CARR" Seriously? (Villager)
- Brooklyn Bridge Rehab Will Divert Traffic to Lots of Places, Especially Chrystie Street (Tribeca Trib)
- UES Home of Wall Street Genius Includes 12-Car Garage (Biz Insider via Infrastructurist)
- An Encouraging Experiment on Market Street: Less Traffic, Better Public Spaces (Streetsblog SF)
More headlines over at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.