Wednesday’s Headlines: Yes, We’re Working Today Edition
Oh, and we also wanted to remind you that our December donation drive is coming to a close, so any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. You know how you tip your doorman or your super at the end of the year? It’s kinda like that — only we fight for safe streets and livable communities, not help you with packages or send up the heat.
Now the news:
- In case you missed it, our friends at TransitCenter followed our lead and did their own transportation-themed Christmas carols.
- The MTA lost track of a bus for eight hours on Sunday. (NY Post)
- Meet a guy who tweets subway information faster than the MTA! (NYDN)
- Now the state wants a judge to delay a hearing on the taxi congestion fee, which remains suspended pending a court ruling. (NY Post)
- Streetsblog has been vocal in its support of New York’s hard-working delivery workers. But no one should bike drunk, as this guy allegedly did. (NY Post)
- And, finally, in some personal news. (Gothamist)