- October Set New Records for Subway Ridership (AMNY, News); Kabak: What Now?
- SI Borough Board Votes Against Affordable Housing; Oddo: Density Not Welcome Here (Politico)
- Crashes Increase 13 Percent as 24th Precinct Focuses on Ticketing Cyclists (DNA)
- Cyclist Injured After Psychopath Strings Rope Across Prospect Park Bike Lane (Gothamist)
- Family of Meg Charlop: NYC Needs Traffic Cams and Prosecutions for Deadly Recklessness (Eagle)
- Port Authority Will Help Rupert Murdoch Make Rent (NYT, Bloomberg)
- How Does Trolling Safety Advocates Online Help Ken Thompson’s Office Advance Vision Zero?
- DOT to Install Mid-Block Crosswalk on Clinton Street Between Grand and East Broadway (DNA)
- Cuomo Awards State Economic Development Grant Money to Staten Island Mall (Crain’s)
- How Jay Walder and Co. Turned Citi Bike Around (Fast Company)
More headlines at Streetsblog USA