- All Eyes on Skelos as NYC Awaits Senate Vote on Speed Limit Bill (Capital, AMNY, Fox, WNYC, Post)
- The Entire Subway System Lost Power Yesterday, Exact Cause Unknown (Post, Gothamist)
- Citi Bike Fans Hoping for a Smooth Summer (News); Gothamist: What to Do With an Errant Bike?
- Wall Street Journal Maps Most Popular Areas for Boro Cab Service
- Tour Bus Driver Seriously Injures Senior in West Village; NYPD Calls It a Legal Hit (DNA, Post)
- Cyclist Seriously Hurt in Collision With Parks Department Truck in Cloves Lake Park (Advance)
- Suspect Drives Away in NYPD Van After Police Left Him Cuffed in Back Seat (AMNY, DNA)
- DOT to Install Speed Humps Near Three Schools in Lower Manhattan (DNA)
- Queens Ped Plazas: Sunnyside Under Construction (B’Stoner), CB 11 Endorses Douglaston Plan (TL)
- MTA to Study Overcrowding on the A/C (Post); 2AS: Will Fulton St. Transit Center Open Next Week?
- Fascinating Analysis of Pedicab Driver Data From I Quant NY
More headlines at Streetsblog USA