- Half of NYC Traffic Deaths This Year Are Pedestrians and Cyclists (WNYC)
- 76th Precinct Dispatches Crossing Guard to Street Where Driver Killed Nicholas Soto (DNA)
- Crain’s: De Blasio Considering Edison Properties VP Anthony Borelli for Key Zoning Post
- TLC to Standardize Cabbie Training, Increase Hours; Daily News: It’s David vs. Goliath!
- Council Looks to Bring Back Unionized School Bus Drivers; Post: It’s Children vs. Liberals!
- Van Bramer and Gianaris Join “Hundreds” in LIC to Demand Center Blvd Traffic-Calming (TL)
- NYPD Has Resources for Traffic Enforcement, Says Anonymous Police Source (News)
- Truck Driver Dies When Manhole Cover Crashes Through Windshield on Cross Bronx Expwy (News)
- TLC Wants 50 Percent of Boro Cabs to Be Wheelchair-Accessible (News)
- 2nd Ave Sagas: New York City Transit Is an Afterthought in Albany
- The New Yorker Counters John Cassidy and Bruce McCall With a Cheer for Vision Zero
More headlines at Streetsblog USA