- With No State Funding for Capital Program, MTA Board Reconsiders Big Ticket Projects (NY1, SAS)
- MTA Tow Truck Driver Kills Boy on East Harlem Sidewalk; NYPD: "No Criminality" (Post, WSJ)
- 85-Year-Old Clinging to Life After Hit-and-Run on First Ave and 84th (Post)
- News Finds Intersections Where Your Life Is at Risk If You Don’t Cross Fast
- There Are Three on Queens Boulevard Alone (News)
- State DOT Admits Two-Occupant Cars Don’t Belong on SIE Busway… (MTR)
- …But Try Telling That to the Motorhead Daily News Editor Who Wrote This
- City Bus Driver Caught Texting While Driving (NY1)
- How One Manhattan Curb Cut Threatened to Wreck NYC (NYT)
- Flushing Ave Bike Lane Almost Finished (Gothamist)
More headlines at Streetblog Capitol Hill.
We’ll be on a light publishing schedule today, folks.