- Two Pedestrians and One Cyclist Killed on NYC Streets Yesterday (News, Post, Gothamist)
- Christine Quinn: City Has Responsibility to Fund Student MetroCards (News)
- Congestion Pricing Foe Peter Vallone: City Officials Have "No Control" Over MTA Cuts (News)
- Upset About Parking Enforcement? Vallone Is Hard at Work For You (Your Nabe)
- Bill Thompson Throws Hat in the Ring for 2013 Mayoral Race (NYT, News)
- Bklyn Paper: New LIRR Terminal "a Monument to Fear and Paranoia"
- MTA CFO Gary Dellaverson Calls It Quits (2nd Ave Sagas)
- The Post Is All Over Placard-Abusing Judge A. Kirke Bartley
- SUV-Driving Bucks County Principal Critically Injures HS Sophomore Walking to School (Inquirer)
- The World Bank Says It Will Invest in Urbanism (Citiwire)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.