- Jay Walder Wants to Improve "Customer Experience" at the MTA. (News)
- Walder Could Start by Opening Data so NY’ers Can Catch the Bus With a Blackberry (Governing)
- Transit Workers Emerge From Station Booth Stupor to Rally Against Bloomberg (NYT)
- License Plate Readers to be Deployed in Midtown but Not for Congestion Pricing (NYT)
- A Technology Solution to the Distracted Driving Problem or Tougher Laws?
- David Byrne’s Wild Wild Biking Biking Life (NPR Weekend Edition)
- Hey, Look, a Times Columnist Complaining About a Parking Ticket! (NYT)
- Taxi Medallion Value Has Appreciated 245% Since 2000 (News)
- Copenhagenize Identifies the World’s Worst Bike Share System
- Saratoga Springs Considers Lifting Ban on Walking and Biking to School (Planetizen)
- Bronx Homeowners Losing Insurance Over Climate Change Risk (News)
- There’s Not Enough "Lively Debate" in the New Times Square (Faster Times)
Sorry for the late start this morning, folks. Elana has more headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.