- Health Commish Tom Farley Working on a Plan to Get More New Yorkers Walking and Biking (NYT)
- Driver With Suspended License Kills 9-Year-Old Boy One Block From Wmsburg Home (Post, News)
- Why Don’t Kids Walk to School Anymore? (NYT Fashion & Style)
- Progress on Moynihan Station: Amtrak Signs Off on Move Out of Penn (NYT, News, Post)
- What the Metro-North Connection to Penn Station Could Mean for NYC Service (MTR)
- Memo to MTA: Open Transit Data Is Good for Riders and Good for Your Reputation (2nd Ave Sagas)
- Westchester Bill Would Authorize Seizure of Cars Belonging to DWI, Drag Racing Perps (News)
- Graphic: How Does NYC’s Bike Network Stack Up? (NYT)
- WNYC Is Starting a Series on How New Yorkers Commute — Nice Logo!
- Walking PR Disaster David Mack Resigns From MTA Board (WNYC)
- Union Rat Needs Wider Sidewalks to Protest Legally (Curbed)
More headlines over at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.