Panel: Sustainable NYC: Congestion Pricing
The Wagner Transportation Association invites you to learn about the policy and planning issues behind New York City’s proposed congestion pricing plan. Panelists represent a variety of positions and will discuss congestion pricing from the perspectives of traffic management, public transit, the economy, and the American Automobile Association. Come learn about the specifics of the proposed plan, the theory of road pricing, existing congestion pricing examples, and the challenges to transportation policy and planning for New York City.
Lunch will be served.
- Moderator: Allison de Cerreño – Director, NYU Rudin Center for Transportation Policy and Management
- Panelist: Prof. Robert Paaswell – Director, University Transportation Research Center Region 2, CUNY
- Panelist: Gene Russianoff – Staff Attorney, Straphanger’s Campaign
- Panelist: Prof. John Falcocchio – Director, Urban Intelligent Transportation Systems Center (ITS), Polytechnic University
- Panelist: Robert Sinclair – The American Automobile Association