Second Annual New York City Greenway Summit
Please join Transportation Alternatives for the second annual Greenway Summit, which will bring together over one hundred invited community leaders, advocates, government employees, elected officials and planners and users to discuss a wide array of greenway issues. Donâ€™t miss this great event!
The summit will be structured as a half-day conference, with breakout sessions lead by
- Milton Puryear of the Brooklyn Greenway Initiative
- Tom Lunke of the Harlem River Park Taskforce & Harlem Community Development Corporation
- Jim Koth of the Hudson River Park Trust
- Gerry Bogacz of New York Metropolitan Transportation Council
- Menaka Mohan of Sustainable South Bronx
- Kizzy Charles-Guzman of WE ACT
Following the breakout sessions, there will be a keynote presentation by Joan Byron, Director, Sustainability and Environmental Initiative at the Pratt Center for Community Development. Great opportunities for networking, food and refreshments will end the evening.