Panel: How Can We Finance Improvements to Our Aging Transit Infrastructure?
The Mayorâ€™s office of Long Term Planning and Sustainability in cooperation with The New School for Social Research, NYU Wagner School, Pratt University, Columbia University School of Architecture Planning and Preservation and School of Public Affairs at Baruch College, City University of New York are holding a panel discussion on: â€œHow Can We Finance Improvements to Our Aging Transit Infrastructure?â€
- Introduction by Daniel L. Doctoroff, Deputy Mayor for Economic Development and Rebuilding
- Moderator: Chris Jones, Vice President for Research, Regional Plan Association
- Charles Brecher, Professor of Public and Health Administration, Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service, New York University; Research Director, Citizens Budget Commission
- Allison L. C. de CerreÃ±o, Ph.D., Director, Rudin Center for Transportation Policy and Management, Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service, New York University
- Robert E. Paaswell, Distinguished Professor of Civil Engineering, City College of New York; Director, University Transportation Research Center
- Gene Russianoff, Senior Staff Attorney, Straphangers Campaign, New York Public Interest Research Group (NYPIRG)