Here are some links to keep all of you hardcore Livable Streets junkies from suffering withdrawal symptoms during the holiday publishing hiatus. As always, feel free to talk amongst yourselves in the comments section…
A picture of Seoul, Korea from Forbes Magazine’s most congested cities.
- NYC’s Looking Good: The World’s Most Congested Cities (Forbes)
- NPR Finds the Greening of Paris is "Rough on Motorists"
- West Side Residents Angry Over Bike Lane Parking Tix (NYT)
- Beijing Trying to Make Transit "Fashionable" Before Olympics (Reuters)
- Expensive FDR Highway Detour May Become a Park (Gothamist)
- Lusting for Less Contested Streets (City Limits)
- How to Sell a Car in Today’s Brooklyn (Daily Intel)
- Merry Gridlock! (NLG)