Lots of interesting livable streets events are crammed into the early part of the week. Here are the highlights:
- Monday: Learn about the community vision for the Harlem River Greenway at this workshop hosted by the Harlem River Working Group and the Pratt Institute. 6:00 p.m.
- Also Monday: NYC DOT presents plans for a new pedestrian plaza at Brownsville’s Zion Triangle to Brooklyn Community Board 16. 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: The local BID is hosting a public forum to gather ideas for improving Fulton Street in Fort Greene. Practical improvements and fantastical suggestions are both encouraged. 6:00 p.m.
- Also Tuesday: The Manhattan Community Board 2 Transportation Committee has a full agenda tonight, including DOT presentations on pedestrian safety improvements near the Holland Tunnel and on Bleecker Street by Seventh Avenue. 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Try out bike-share at a Citi Bike demo in Seward Park on the Lower East Side. 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Keep an eye on the calendar for updated listings. Got an event we should know about? Drop us a line.