- Ravitch: MTA Finances in State of Despair (Post)
- TWU Feud With MTA Takes Toll on Bus Riders (News)
- NYC Region the Only Part of NY State That’s Growing (AP)
- Is There a Real Market for GM’s Dressed-Up Segways? (Forbes, Streetsblog SF)
- BP Likes How Senate Climate Bill Is Shaping Up (WSJ)
- Brooklyn Greenway Visionaries Feeling Good About First DOT Master Planning Workshop (Bklyn Eagle)
- NYPD Officer Dies in One-Car Crash on Suburban Route 9 (News)
- Pols Demand That MTA Document All Requests From Pols; Now You Can Read All About It (City Room)
- 60 Minutes Tosses Softballs to Nets Owner and Ratner Enabler Mikhail Prokhorov (No Land Grab)
- Placard Reform 2.0? Mexico City’s Monthly Bike Commutes for Govt Employees (CSM via @Spokesnyt)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.
We’ll be on a light publishing schedule today due to the Passover holiday.