- Doomsday Service Cuts Are Back; Bus and Subway Routes on the Chopping Block (News)
- State Senate Transpo Chair Martin Dilan Gets in on the MTA Bashing (Politicker, Daily Politics)
- Nicole Gelinas: MTA Payroll Tax Will Fluctuate Wildly, Just How Albany Likes It (Post)
- Bronx Dem Machine Won’t Challenge One-Man Train Wreck Pedro Espada (City Hall)
- Unlicensed SUV Driver Severely Injures Two Brooklyn Teens; Charged With Assault, DWI (PIX, News)
- Motorist Crashes Into Bus Full of Toddlers, Prompting Calls to Tame Traffic on 69th Road (Your Nabe)
- Astoria Residents, Electeds Rally for a Safer 21st Ave (Queens Gazette, Your Nabe)
- Bikes in Buildings Law Takes Effect Today — Be Prepared (AMNY, Bklyn Paper, Gothamist, NY1)
- State DOT Widened SI Expressway Without Any Environmental Review (MTR)
- Intense Windshield Perspective on Bedford Ave Bike Lane Removal — Yikes! (Yeshiva World)
- Baruch Herzfeld: Hasids Give Thumbs Up When I Bike By (Gothamist)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.
Streetsblog will be on a light publishing schedule again today, but we’ve got some good stuff on the way.